Father’s Day is a very special day indeed. It is a time to reflect on the importance our Father’s have played in our lives, so grab your dad or the entire family and celebrate on June 19th!
Need some restaurant ideas? Here are some of the top places to take dad in Concord:
- The Claim Jumper Restaurant Enjoy a brunch buffet from 9am – 2pm this Father’s Day. The menu will consist of 20 signature items including tradition breakfast, carving stations and more.
- La Pinata Since 1984, La Pinata has been serving fine Mexican food in the Concord area. For great food, great service and festive ambiance, grab dad and head out to La Pinata.
- Luna Ristorante If full service Italian is right up your alley, Luna Ristorante may be the choice for you. The menu selections reflect the warm and relaxed atmosphere that has made the restaurant a local favorite.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: Burgers and brews…what more could a dad ask for. Take advantage of BJ’s call ahead seating so you can celebrate without the wait.
Perhaps it is a little family fun you are looking for this Father’s Day. Concord and surrounding areas offer a number of options for families. You can play in the park, go swimming, or even go see a movie. If you’re not sure what your dad might want to do, Precision Paint and Collision has compiled the following list of ideas to celebrate Father’s Day in Concord:
- Pixieland Amusement Park It is where little kids go to have BIG FUN! Admission and parking are always free at Pixieland Amusement Park. Spend the day enjoying the Pixieland Express, Tea Cups, Dragon Roller Coaster or a leisurely spin on the Antique Carousel.
- Waterworld California As summer is heating up, maybe a cool dip in the pool will do your dad good. Rides and slides, waves, rivers and pools, Waterworld is sure to have the entire family smiling.
- Diablo Creek Golf Course Get in before green fees increase July 1st. Diablo Creek Golf Course – offering 18 holes of golf and a pro shop, covered barbeque area, driving range and practice putting greens – is open everyday of the year with the exception of Christmas. Grab your clubs and your dad for a little outdoor time.
Precision Paint & Collision would like to extend our best wishes for a Father’s Day filled with fun adventures.
Precision Paint and Collision has a tremendous amount to offer its customers and its community by providing quality customer care. With over 40 years of service in the East San Francisco Bay Area, we have the record to prove it. Stop by or give us a call today to see how we can assist you.
Precision Paint & Collision
1932 Arnold Industrial Place
Concord, CA 94520